Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our first Apartment

I was watching the local news tonight when a story came on about an apartment fire in Idaho Falls. To my great astonishment it turned out to be the apartment that Joseph and I lived in for the first 3 months after we were married 12 years ago. From the video it looks like it was totally destroyed. I don't know why anyone but us would find the interesting but I wanted to talk about it anyway. I tried to post the video from the station's web site but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I couldn't even figure out how to copy the link so people could click on it. I'm obviously not very good at this yet!

1 comment:

April said...

That's so sad! It's funny how we hold onto things, even though they aren't ours anymore. I drove by the houses we grew up in when we went back to Missouri. It was weird to see them changed.
I'm just glad you didn't live in that apartment now.