Sunday, November 23, 2008

If I had Known I Would Be on TV....

...I would have washed my hair this morning! I usually don't care what I look like when I know I'm going to be spending all day out at the house working. But yesterday I wish I had. A local news reporter came to do a story on our program and choose to interview me. He spend about 20 minutes at our house while we were caulking the bathrooms. He cut out a lot that I said of course, especially the part where I said that we weren't really sure if we would be done for Christmas. They also make it sound like we are just being given this house. No, it will just be a little bit cheaper because we do most of the labor. Dispite the fact that I spelled my name for them they still spelled Curtner with a K. Anyway, I not sure how to post a direct link to he video so if you want to see it go to http://www.kpvi.com/ and scroll down a little bit to a list of featured videos. The title is "EICAP families will be home for the holidays". Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara, you look just fine. Your hair is short! Finally I get to see you along with everyone else in Idaho! I don't think it sounds like they are giving you the house. It was a very nice story. I am so proud of you guys. Mom